Are you looking for an opportunity to promote your firm, in a unique way, to benefit brokers in the Greater Toronto Area?
We have been running educational events for almost ten years with at least five Continuing Education (CE) seminars each year. Last years events were highly attended, with registration usually ranging from 100 to 150 registrants.
Both those that attended, and those that sponsored the seminars, reported that they were quite pleased with the content, the interactive nature of the seminars, the outcomes, takeaways and the events overall. As a result, we will continue to offer the opportunity to sponsor the seminars in the coming year.
The target audience for these events are brokers that either specialize in employee benefits . The meetings are interactive to encourage open discussions. Attendees want to be there (they are paying to attend!) and are interested in the info being conveyed and not just in getting CE credits. As such, it presents you with a very affordable opportunity to promote your firm to a great audience, that requires very little manpower on your part.
With a $5,000 sponsorship opportunity you:
- Supply folders /handouts with your firms info to attendees
- Provide the introductions to the speaker(s)
- Provide a brief introduction to your firm
- At the beginning and after break – approx. 15 minutes total
- Have your logo and link located on the website, registration forms, etc.
- Display your banner or signage at the event
- Invite your staff to attend in order to network with attendees at no charge
- Promote to your preferred brokers at reduced member rates ($100 OFF !!!)
We will handle:
- All hotel arrangements (bookings, payment, room coordination, coffee, hot breakfast, AV equipment etc.)
- Event payments (credit card processing), sign in, collection of business cards (if you wish to draw for a prize)
- Promotion of the event (CGIB members first, your preferred list second (if you choose), then a wider prospect list – except member only events)
- CE certificate production and distribution
- Honorariums or donations for speakers as required
We are continuing to be located at the Bellagio Event Venue on Jane Street and Langstaff in Vaughan (near Hwy #400 & 407). The seminar dates are available from the drop downs menus above. Speakers and topics are being added as they are confirmed, but are subject to change.
At present we are only accepting sponsorship for the 3 spring events. The sponsorships will be granted on a first come, first serve basis and will likely sell out before the new year (APRIL & JUNE already sold). The number of firms interested in the past has always been greater than the opportunities, so please reach out ASAP if you are interested.
We may host a number of smaller workshop style events of 40-50 brokers available for sponsorship in 2019 and will send a note if/when those are available.
Thank you for your support of these events.