Are you looking for an opportunity to promote your firm, in a unique way, to benefit brokers in the Greater Toronto Area?
We have been running educational events for over six years with five Continuing Education (CE) seminars each year. Last years events were all highly attended, with registration numbers ranging from 120 to 150 and as high as 275. 2018 looks poised to grow even further with space to seat up to 300+ attendees at our Vaughan location.
Both those that attended, and those that sponsored the seminars, reported that they were quite pleased with the content, the interactive nature of the seminars, the outcomes, takeaways and the events overall. As a result, we will continue to offer the opportunity to sponsor the seminars in the coming year.
The target audience for these events are brokers that either specialize in employee benefits or wish to. The meetings are interactive to encourage open discussions. Attendees want to be there (they are paying to attend!) and are interested in the info being conveyed and not just in getting CE credits. As such, it presents you with a very affordable opportunity to promote your firm to a great audience, that requires very little manpower on your part.
“What we really like with CGIB sponsorship is that we are focusing completely on our target market, that being “Group Brokers”. A lot of other seminars, by different organizations, tend to draw more individual agents than true group advisors.”
Rick Rowe – Regional Group Manager, Wawanesa Life Insurance Company
With a $5,000 (plus HST of $650=$5,650) sponsorship opportunity you:
- Supply folders /handouts with your firms info (brochures, CD’s, USB’s, business cards etc) to the attendees
- Provide the introductions to the speaker(s)
- Provide a brief introductions to your firm (at the beginning and after break – approx. 10 minutes each)
- Have your logo and link located on the website, registration forms and other materials
- Display your banner or signage at the event
- Invite your staff to attend in order to network with attendees at no charge
- Promote the event to your preferred brokers at member rates
We will handle:
- All hotel arrangements (bookings, payment, room coordination, coffee, light breakfast, AV equipment etc.)
- Event payments (credit card processing), sign in, collection of business cards (for you if you wish to draw for a prize for example)
- Promotion of the event (CGIB members first, your preferred list second (if you wish), then a wider prospect list – except member only events)
- CE certificate production and distribution
- Honorariums or donations for speakers as required
We are continuing to be located at the Bellagio Event Venue on Jane Street and Langstaff in Vaughan (near Hwy #400 & 407). The seminar dates are available from the drop downs menus above. Speakers and topics are being added as they are confirmed, but are subject to change.
2018 sponsorships will be offered to CGIB members in December 2017
Thank you for your support of these events.